Re: www-master move, final steps: intl/l10n/po4a/{el,ko,uk}.html

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 10:50:36PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Here is (finally) the current status of remaining steps in preparing
> wolkenstein as a new www-master.debian.org:
>
> * Remaining files on klecker:
> http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/missing-from-wolkenstein-with-comments
> (note that I don't rsync-diff the content itself, only file presence,
> for the main reason many contents contains the build date)

Just a notice, if someone on debian-i18n think there is a problem.
The following languages do no longer produce stats since August 2008.
international/l10n/po4a/el.html
international/l10n/po4a/ko.html
international/l10n/po4a/uk.html

As a consequence, they have been cleaned from www-master.

I've not checked deeper whether it's nominal or not (all that I can say
is that unstable.gz material on i18n.debian.net doesn't seem to contain
the data expected by the scripts from webwml cvs).

--
Simon Paillard