Re: dokuwiki missing in debconf status pages

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 10:00:25PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On 2010/9/8 Martin Bagge / brother wrote:
> > Hi
> > I was alerted about a missing translation for debconf in Dokuwiki (the
> > upload happened back in July so it's long overdue) and resorted to
> > mumble horrible Swedish words like järnspikar och Kamprad.
> >
> > One of the reasons for me not noticing the dokuwiki debconf file is
> > probably because it is missing in the status pages here:
> > http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/sv
> >
> > How could this have happened? Are there more packages missing?
> [...]
>
> Hello,
>
> There is a bug with the script extracting PO files (patch attached
> against dl10n/trunk), fortunately only dokuwiki is affected by this
> bug.

Thank you for the patch, Denis. It's committed and updated on the server.
I decreased the dokuwiki version to get its stats regenerated.

I do expect other issues to show up regarding the source v3 format.
With some chance, the Debian tarballs have a better support and this does
not affect the debconf statistics, but I would not be surprised if PO
files were not detected.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral