Re: Translations for Icelandic (debian-installer)

(CC'ing you as I'm unsure whether you're subscribed to -i18n)

Quoting Sveinn í Felli (sveinki@nett.is):

> I'd like first to ask on the local rglug mailing-list if there is
> someone interested to take on that role, there surely are people
> there more involved in Debian.
> If not, I'll accept the role as a translation coordinator (which I
> am in quite a few projects).

Fine by me.

It's likely that all this will be going on when I'm back from
holidays. I'm currently travelling here and there in USA with
intermmittent connection and few time to do Debian-related work....so
my answers are likely to be scarce and jerky. But nothing will be lost
and as soon as Im back into Debian business, I'll be in touch with
you.

I'll start by comitting your updates.