Re: Translations for Icelandic (debian-installer)

Þann fim 12.ágú 2010 02:18, skrifaði Christian PERRIER:
Quoting Sveinn í Felli (sveinki@nett.is):
Hi folks,

I have practiclly finished the icelandic translations of
debian-installer, only got 35 fuzzies/untranslated left in
debian-installer_packages_po_sublevel5_is.po

Is the right thing to send the files to this list (I'm not
subscribed) and ask for inclusion/commit ? It's some 600kb and maybe
the list engine does not allow such attachments.

Or is there some other (simple) procedure ?

Sending them to me  in a privtae message would be OK.

Done.

I would welcome someone taking care of these translations in the long
term. Until now, it always ahas been a "one-shot" effort. Would you be
that person? If so, I can grant you with commit access to D-I SVN.

I'd like first to ask on the local rglug mailing-list if there is someone interested to take on that role, there surely are people there more involved in Debian. If not, I'll accept the role as a translation coordinator (which I am in quite a few projects).

I already coordinate/review several other projects. So it would be nicer to find someone else, someone with a bit of spare time.

I'll be in touch again soon.

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli