gitolite 1.5.3-2: please HALT translations

Hi translators,

If you're working or preparing to work on the translations for gitolite, a
query has arisen over the templates to be translated. To save wasting your
time, please wait until this is resolved before working on them.

The package maintainer or I will re-issue the call for translations with an
updated debconf PO when the queries are resolved.

If you already sent your translation I'm sorry to have wasted your time
(though some of that work will already be useful, so it is not entirely a
waste :)

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51