Re: dokuwiki 0.0.20091225c-5: Please translate debconf PO for the package dokuwiki

On 2010-07-11 14:21, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> dokuwiki already includes cs.po de.po es.po eu.po fi.po fr.po gl.po ja.po nl.po pt.po ru.po sv.po vi.po.
> So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
> contacted separately).
>
> language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
>   sv                 9           5            40

Hi
have you contacted the Swedish translator about this? Who was that?

Swedish is mainly done by me and Martin Ågren, Daniel Nylander has moved
on to new missions and I do most of his old translation work.

I might have lost the file because of a recent mail problem but never
the less I haven't seen a copy to debian-l10n-swedish about this. If
possible, please send the file to me and I'll handle it.

--
brother
http://sis.bthstudent.se