Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of logtool to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Wouter Verhelst (w@uter.be):

> No. Logtool has been in low-maintenance mode since a *long* time: each
> and every upload since 2006-10-26 has been solely for translation
> updates. Also, you'll note there's been only one logtool update for
> every release since then; I intend for the same thing to happen this
> time around.

That's fair, for sure.

> So, if you want to push for another round of translation updates, be my
> guest. But this really is such a no-brainer, I'll do the upload myself.

Yes, that can be a good moment and I can tell translators, in the call
for translations that this is their only chance for the squeeze
release cycle.

We currently have someone fairly active wrt Danish translations. As
logtool debconf templates are not translated to that language, I
expect at least it to come in.

So, I launch a call for translations and then leave it up to you,
Wouter, to do the upload...which is definitely what I was expecting
and certainly the best option. Thanks for your responsiveness, as usual!