Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of logtool to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 06:27:51PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer^W^W Wouter,
>
> ("oh no, not him again"...)
>
> The logtool Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 569692 (and maybe other similar bugs).

No, it's just that one.

> The i18n team is now hunting the very last bits of missing localization
> and your package went on our radar. You may have uploaded recently but,
> unfortunately for you, you then got *another* l10n bug report. We
> really should prevent translators from translating..:-)

No. Logtool has been in low-maintenance mode since a *long* time: each
and every upload since 2006-10-26 has been solely for translation
updates. Also, you'll note there's been only one logtool update for
every release since then; I intend for the same thing to happen this
time around.

So, if you want to push for another round of translation updates, be my
guest. But this really is such a no-brainer, I'll do the upload myself.

trying to fool the system.