subscribing to changes? [was: Re: [D-I] False "4t->4u' message for popularity-contest]

On Mon,24.May.10, 09:25:09, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Those of you who are "subscribed" to daily alerts about "what changed
> in D-I l10n files" got a mail about popularity-contest dropping from
> 4t to 4u.

Hello Christian,

How can I subscribe to such changes? As far as I can tell the websec-txt
requires a rather complete checkout of d-i and a cronjob to run
'svn up && websec-txt ro'. Unfortunately, running 'svn up' from a
cronjob is tricky because of ssh :(

Regards,
Andrei