Re: fwknop debconf template bug?

Quoting Francisco Javier Cuadrado (fcocuadrado@gmail.com):

> In the first string, I suppose that it asks for a file containing an
> encryption key, but in the second string when it says "This password
> must be at least eight characters in length." and I don't know if that
> password is the first string, so the first string is wrong, or it's
> another thing that doesn't appear in the template.
>
> In any case, I think the debconf template is wrong.

I'd suggest getting the source and looking at the *original* template
file:

apt-get source fwknop
cd fwknop-*
cd debian
more *.templates

If you feel these templates are badly worded, or incorrect, then place
point debconf-l10n-english on them. The good way to do this is posting
a mail and with "Subject: [TAF] templates://fwknop/<name of templates file>".
preferrably with a small rationale explaining why you think these
tempaltes should be reviewed.

Then someone (very likely /me) will step up and work on a
review...plus a translation update round.