Re: fts 0.1-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package fts

Hi Benoit,

according to [1] and [2] the german translation is outdated and missing for pt
and ru.
Can you please check your statistics?
And can you please send a translation update requests to the last german
translator and the german mailing list?

THX alot,

Tom

[1] - http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/de