fortunes-debian-hints: Call for (more) translations and updates!

Hello all,

Package `fortunes-debian-hints` calls for translations (and updates).
It is currently
translated in following languages, Do not translate it in following language,
translator(s)/teams will be contacted separately (Done that, probably
this will ping them again!)

Language		Total Strings	Translated    Fuzzy	Untranslated
cs				48			43		4		1
de				48			43		4		1
es				48			48		0		0
fr				48			37		6		5
hu				48			37		6		5
it				48			48		0		0
pt				48			48		0		0
sv				48			48		0		0
tr				48			48		0		0
vi				48			37		6		5
zh_CN			48			37		6		5
zh_TW			48			43		4		1

I'm worry about: fr, hu, vi and zh_CN. Since, their translation is <
80%, po4a is suggesting me to discard it!

You can file a 'wishlist' bug(s) against package or send file directly to me
(as reply to this mail). Make sure to take care of encoding too!

`fortunes-debian-hints` doesn't support Indic languages, as per my
understanding. Please consider that while translating in those languages.

Please find attached hints.pot file with this mail.

I'm about to upload package on 26th February, 2010. But, can wait for
some more time too :)

Thanks in advance!

--
 Cheers,