Re: Intent to NMU cmap-adobe-korea1 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Kenshi Muto (kmuto@debian.org):

> Although NMU is acceptable, I'd like to remove debconf templates
> from cmap-adobe-* packages because these templates are related with
> obsolete defoma.

That seems fair, yes.

I propose either getting rid of the pending translation by a small NMU
(or maintainer upload) without any call for new translations ....or
immediately drop the templates from these cmap-adobe-* packages (and
any relation with defoma).

> I've already proposed the plan to drop defoma from Ghostscript and
> to keep Chinese/Japanese/Korean characters usable on Ghostscript at
> pkg-fonts-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org.

Is this a complicated action to do? Or are you just waiting for an ACK
that doesn't come?