Re: please disable DDTSS for German!

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

<http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/sup>

I request to block German from the DDTSS as I have the hope that the
mail interface to DDTP still works and would make such things stop.

but, if I don't mistake, email translations are not checked by others people so one can do anything. DDTSS must be checked by others 3 people so theoretically is more complex to upload wrong translation.

It is very easy to find wrong paragraphs number in translation, so, if all the wrong translation is like "sup", they can be deleted easily (by a DDTSS administrator).

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Motivi per non comprare/usare ms-windows-vista: