please disable DDTSS for German!

	Hi!

 Please disable the DDTS for German! This request might sound like an
overreaction but things don't improve and only get worse. There is no
way to know who translated something, leave them hints in any way and
totally idiotic parts are "proofread" within the moment often enough.

 Sorry, this is getting more than annoying. The current example that got
me up is this:
<http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/sup>

 A long description that contains only a dot?  WTF?

 Given that there is no way to know who "translated" this and did
"proofread" it, given that there is no way to either get a hint through
to those people that either intentionally or out of plain stupidity di
so I request to block German from the DDTSS as I have the hope that the
mail interface to DDTP still works and would make such things stop.

 This is so wrong and hurts and is hurtful to any sort of QA level - and
I guess most of you know that I already lost my hope that things will
actually improve in the German translation team (and that I'm not the
only one with that), but this is just over-the-top once again.

 Not amused,
Rhonda