Occupational Health and Safety (was: Re: Updating D-I Arabic translation)

On 24/09/2009, at 2:16 PM, Christian Perrier wrote (in conclusion):

Nice to see that Arabic will soon be back to 100% for D-I level
1. That should encourage other translatos to keep up as well before I
gently kick them to do so..:-)

Beware: translators may bite! :D

(I'm not sure if the proverb about "Let sleeping dogs lie" is present in the same form in other languages, but the gist is that you may get bitten if you disturb the sleeping dog.)

Zzzzz......

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n