Re: Updating D-I Arabic translation

Quoting Ossama Khayat (okhayat@yahoo.com):
> Hi,
>
> Looking at the translation stats, i see Level 1 is incomplete.
>
> Looked in git.debian.org but couldn't find the right .po file.
>
> Can you please point me to where I can download it so I can update it?

Salam Ossama, nice to see you around...

You're talking about Debian Installer, I guess.

The D-I stats pages are available from
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats (the stats page you
mentioned). Following the links there will bring you to the incomplete
files. That's in case you don't want to use SVN. If you do:

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po

(IIRC, you're among the people who have commit access but tell me if
you aren't. M. Adnène Trojette (adn) has commit access)

The D-I i18n doc may be of some help to understand this organisation:
http://d-i.debian.org/doc/i18n

Nice to see that Arabic will soon be back to 100% for D-I level
1. That should encourage other translatos to keep up as well before I
gently kick them to do so..:-)