Re: Occasional translation updates

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):
> Hi everyone :)
>
> (I've missed you guys a LOT! ;) )

Really glad to see you back (and unfortunately very sad that you had
such bad time).

> OSX does not distinguish between "debconf/Debconf" (which had
> already been added) and "debconf/debconf" (which was yet to add) at
> the same directory level. I am unsure what I can do about this. The
> previous additions included the debconf_debian directory, so I could
> update the file, but I didn't get the debconf/po directory, so I
> won't be able to update that file if it is needed.

You can probably checkout subdirs if you want:

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf/trunk/src/debconf/debian/po
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf/trunk/src/debconf/po

> Should I send in this updated file via the bug system, instead?

Yes. I really suggest you do what's the best *for you* to cope
with. We will anyway manage to get your updates in whatever method you
use...