Re: tvtime 1.0.2-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package tvtime

Hello everybody,

the debian-l10n-german list just detected a wrong value in the last message of
the po/pot file:
msgid ""
"Allowed values are integers between -19 and 19. Lower values indicate
higher "
"priority, and a value of 0 would give tvtime the same priority as a normal "
"process."

The value of -19 shall be -20, because - as far as I understood the docs
right - these are just nice values which have the range of -20 to 19.

Comments and advice please.

Take care,

Thomas

--