Re: ufw 0.28-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package ufw

Hello Jamie,
On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 10:23:20AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
>
> > Can you check your file by debian-l10n-english (I am not a native
> > speaker) or at least that line before we update our translation?
>

> It was done...and I'm afraid that the typo actually comes from that
> review and, more particularly me..:-)
>
> Apologies for this.

No problem.

> I would advise to continue working on translations as this error can
> be easily unfuzzied with a clever use of sed on PO files (see the
> Developer's Reference for hints).

Since this would have been the only change in the German version (i.e.
all other strings remained unchanged) should I still submit the
(unchanged) German po file or will you take care of it during the
update (which probably is a no-op)?

Greetings

         Helge