Re: rpm 4.7.0-9: Please translate debconf PO for the package rpm

Hi

Dne Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:18:37 +0200
Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> napsal(a):

> Quoting Michal Čihař (nijel@debian.org):
>
> > > - Discuss the real need for a debconf note. You maybe take care to
> > >   display that one in very specific occasions, trying to not interrupt
> > >   the installation for no reason
> >
> > It is shown only in case automatic upgrade from old version fails.
>

> Maybe the "error" debconf type would be more appropriate, then?

Well I read input validation errors in debconf-devel(7) and it lead me
to direction it is not the right type in this case. But it looks more
appropriate for this case than note...

> > > - If the note is kept, then have it reviewed in debian-l10n-english
> > >   before calling for translations. If you want, this can be
> > >   coordinated by someone from debian-l10n-english (me or someone
> > > elese)
> >
> > Sorry for missing this step, I probably should learn more about this
> > topic.
>

> Would you mind if I launch a formal review?

No problem with that, you're welcome!