Re: rpm 4.7.0-9: Please translate debconf PO for the package rpm

Quoting Michal ??iha?? (nijel@debian.org):
> Dear Debian I18N people,
>
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> rpm.
>
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against rpm.
>
> The package will be uploaded to unstable immediately due to severity of bug it
> fixes, but I will incorporate translations ASAP.
>
> If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks, Michal, for taking care to call for translations. That's appreciated.

Still, I have a few comments:

- this debconf template is likely to be considered debconf abuse
  ("debconf notes are Evil"...:-))
- nevertheless, the English version should be reviewed by
  debian-l10n-english. I can at least spot "with new version" which
  is IMHO missing an article

What I suggest:

- Discuss the real need for a debconf note. You maybe take care to
  display that one in very specific occasions, trying to not interrupt
  the installation for no reason

- If the note is kept, then have it reviewed in debian-l10n-english
  before calling for translations. If you want, this can be
  coordinated by someone from debian-l10n-english (me or someone
elese)