Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup (2nd version)

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):

> Please do not test this image yet.  There are two seriour bugs in it:
>
> 1. the config script of console-setup is not executed because I forgot
> that it is renamed

OK, I'll try to rebuild the image with the package you just uploaded.

Please stay tuned.

> 2. For some reason the image includes amiga keymaps instead of pc keymaps

That's probably  a weird consequence of /me forgetting to explicitely
add console-setup-pc-ekmap to the list of included packages..:-(