Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup (2nd version)

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 11:29:53PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> A *second version* of test D-I images with console-setup replacing
> kbdchooser has been built.

Please do not test this image yet.  There are two seriour bugs in it:

1. the config script of console-setup is not executed because I forgot
that it is renamed

2. For some reason the image includes amiga keymaps instead of pc keymaps

I will prepare a new version of console-setup in the next few hours.
Additionaly, this new version will simplify the keymap question (as
requested by d-i team).

Anton Zinoviev