Re: [D-I] Final changes in localechooser

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> If you work to update your translation, please take care to keep the
> "%s" string that appears in the new "untranslated" string. As the
> comment in the PO files say, this is meant to be replaced by the
> selection continent....and thus might be tricky to place in a
> translation (I had myself trouble for French as I had to avoid using
> an article....for instance because continent and regions have
> different genders in French).

That is exactly why I wrote the string as:
    Listed are locations for: %s.

The colon ensures that the continent/area name (%s) is not part of the
sentence and thus should not require an article or messing about with word
endings.

I hope translators will be able to use some correct format for their
language. The colon should work for languages using the latin script.