Re: esmtp 1.2-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package esmtp

Hi Christian

[please keep me on Cc]

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 08:29:37AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Salvatore Bonaccorso (salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com):
>
> > I firstly sent it to people which submitted the previous translation
> > but not the language teams in general. If I do not get a reply I will
> > try then too contacting the language teams.
>

> It could be a good idea to contact the language teams at the same time
> you contact translators (with the --languageteam switch of
> podebconf-report-po). Several of thus have dedicated processes to cope
> with inactive translators, or even just only common experience to know
> that this or that person is inactive and we thus could be able to
> immediately take the translation over.

It was not a 'good day' for me yesterday, I was a bit unconcentrated.
Indeed I used the --languageteam. But for the german-translation (at
least), I did it not correctly. For the french translation it worked,
see [1]. Be sure, I will (try to) do better next time!

I'm sorry for the invonvenciences caused to the translators, because
of this.

 [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-french/2009/12/msg00073.html

Bests
Salvatore