Re: esmtp 1.2-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package esmtp

Hi Helge

[Please CC me on reply, I forgot to mention that in my initial post
unfortunately ]

> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 08:51:02PM +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> > esmtp.
> >
> > Please note that esmtp is currently orphaned, I did a QA upload for it
> > (but I cannot take over upstream development, thus did only a QA upload
> > without adopting it).
> >
> > esmtp already includes cs.po de.po es.po fr.po ja.po nl.po pt.po ru.po sv.po vi.po.
> > So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
> > contacted separately).
>
> Did you CC: the language teams?

I firstly sent it to people which submitted the previous translation
but not the language teams in general. If I do not get a reply I will
try then too contacting the language teams.

Bests
Salvatore