Reminder for sinfo translation updates

This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of sinfo.

Currently complete languages:
 cs de es fi fr gl it ja ro ru sv

Currently existing but incomplete languages:

Please send out updates before Tuesday, November 17, 2009.

On Wednesday, November 18, 2009, I will notify the sinfo
maintainers that they can upload a new package version.

So, if you have something being worked on, please send it as
soon as possible.

There is always a chance that a translation you or your team sent
slipped through my mail and spam filters. If you indeed send an update
as a bug report and your language is still listed here, please point
me to the bug number.