Re: [Pkg-clamav-devel] Intent to NMU clamav to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 08:41:43AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> In such case, to make things clear for everybody, maybe a quick upload
> of what you have in git right now would be good. Then, in case the new
> upstream version breaks existing templates, please ping me and I'm OK
> to handle the boring task of sending calls for translations and commit
> new updates, etc....

I will upload what we have fairly soon, unless somebody steps up and objects.
But if we do the new upstream version fairly soon this package will be

Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org
Go VfL Borussia! Forca Barca! Go SF 49ers! Use: Debian GNU/Linux, PostgreSQL