[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Pkg-clamav-devel] Intent to NMU clamav to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org):

> Christian, I'm not sure whether you know or not, but these bugs are already
> fixed in our git. So all we need is to release what we have in git right now.
> Any objections to doing a 0.95.2+dfsg-5 release?

Not at all. Stephen mentioned a possible new upstream, also....that
might break existing templates.

In such case, to make things clear for everybody, maybe a quick upload
of what you have in git right now would be good. Then, in case the new
upstream version breaks existing templates, please ping me and I'm OK
to handle the boring task of sending calls for translations and commit
new updates, etc....

Reply to: