Re: spam on DDTSS ?

Hi,

CC'ing debian-i18n since it's certainly a good place to discuss this.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:17:34PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
[..]
> I think someone who is not logged in is removing the comments and being disruptive.
>
> Is there a good way to fight against it?

* Add authentication on the web interface ?
* Block the web interface and keep only the mail one ?
* Captcha on the web interface ?

> Understanding what's happening, and finding a way of how to avoid that
> from happening, would be good.

This topic has been discussed on debian-i18n some months ago, though no
solution was decided nor implemented:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/02/threads.html#00236
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/02/msg00236.html

You can file a bug against debian-i18n: