Installation Guide: please commit pending changes

Hi,

I'm currently preparing the patches to drop the arches alpha and m68k from
the Installation Guide. The plan is to update both the English version and
all translations. The changes are not huge, but they affect a fairly large
number of files.

If you have pending changes, then please commit them ASAP to avoid
conflicts after I commit my changes.

If you do not have any pending changes, then I would suggest to postpone
doing translation updates until after I have committed my changes.

Cheers,
FJP