Hi, I'm currently preparing the patches to drop the arches alpha and m68k from the Installation Guide. The plan is to update both the English version and all translations. The changes are not huge, but they affect a fairly large number of files. If you have pending changes, then please commit them ASAP to avoid conflicts after I commit my changes. If you do not have any pending changes, then I would suggest to postpone doing translation updates until after I have committed my changes. Cheers, FJP
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.