Re: tvtime 1.0.2-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package tvtime

Esko Arajärvi wrote:
> This is little problematic for me, as it does little sense to translate the last
> sentence to Finnish, because the word for broadcast is same as for antenna.
> (i.e. if we would translate it back to English, it would say: "select antenna,
> if you use antenna.")

For Swedish we have the ability to construct something that would be
close to "land line" if we translate it back again to English.

The distinction is that broadcast can be grabbed via aerial and you
don't need to communicate with a satellite.
(iirc it could be seen as; YLE vs cable vs Sat <-> broadcast vs not
broadcast vs not broadcast)

--
brother