Re: Change ddtss interface?

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 11:01:38AM +0200, Fernando Cerezal wrote:

> I am a Debian l10n Spanish translator and I am a ddtss user for
> several years. Now, I think it would better change the dttss user
> interface. I want ask you if I could develop a new interface. I don't
> want change internal functionality, only interface for add a more
> graphical interface, a nice css and, perhaps, ajax.
> It would be easy adopt a new interface? It would be easy the
> integration of a new interface?
>
> I think change the interface would help us to get more translator with
> a less technical profile.
>
> This mail was initially addressed to Martin, as ddtss developer, but
> perhaps it is interesting for someone in i18n.

Your changes would be very welcomed.

There will be some work on the internal of DDTP/DDTSS during debconf (up
to the end of July). So it might be better to wait a little bit.

In the mean time, you can get used to the DDTSS code:
svn://svn.debian.org/debian-l10n/ddtp/trunk
svn://svn.debian.org/debian-l10n/ddtss/trunk

And you can register to the debian-l10n project on Alioth:
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-l10n

Best Regards,
--
Nekral