Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup (4th version)

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:20:49 +0200
Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> As Anton Zinoviev made more changes to console-setup, I reupdated "my"
> builds with a 4th version that is using console-setup 1.44:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/mini-cs-i386.iso
> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/gtk-mini-cs-i386.iso

(QEMU) In Russian:
console-setup asks a questions twise -- first at beginning installation and
second when installation of 'console-setup' package happened.

Not all Russia keyboad layout names is translated:
 "Russia - Legacy";
 "Russia - Ossetian, legacy";
 "Russia - Chuvash";
 "Russia - Udmurt";
 "Russia - Chuvash Latin";
 "Russia - Komi";
 "Russia - Yakut";
 "Russia - Kalmyk";
I can not found how they may be translated.

If I reset selection all tasks in tasksel I get installed package
wfinnish - small finnish dictionary
Why?

After reboobing:
Cyrrilic letters is visible.
Keyboard layout switch (I select Winlogo) is not working.

--
Best Regards,
Yuri Kozlov