Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 01:35:57PM +0200, Miroslav Kure wrote:
> >
> >  * During the instalation, we have correct font only on the first tty
> >    (the installer itself). If I switch to the shell on the second
> >    console, most of the accented letters are prited as boxes instead.
> >    After the install, all six ttys are correctly initialized with the
> >    proper font.
>
> This is expected because the installer doesn't have setfont utility (but
> if the d-i team decides to put there setfont, then no change in
> console-setup is required in order to make all consoles configured).

Yes, indeed. Actually, the virtual consoles in D-I have never well
supported the display of non ASCII characters (I should recheck this
but anyway this is something that is not *that* useful anyway..:-))