Re: How to hack on DDTSS code ? (Re: DDTSS usage configuration for Japanese)

Hi,

At Wed, 3 Jun 2009 07:58:06 +0200,
Jens Seidel wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 06:42:12AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> > At Fri, 29 May 2009 23:15:02 +0900,
> > Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> > > I'm looking for where to direct DDTSS related questions.
> > >
> > > I have the following request:
> > >
> > > 1. Japanese translation team would like to do review with
> > > debian-doc@debiam.or.jp, is it possible to send mail to that list when
> > > DDTSS transaction (new translation / review) happens?
>
> You could fetch Translation-ja.bz2 files and create a diff against the previous
> file. Since the entries are sorted the diff will be readable. You should
> have no problem creating a small cron job.

I've looked at the diff, and the diff doesn't look that good.
Is there a good option for that?

There are two things missing from plain diff output

1. per-package output.

2. there's some churn in original English too, so some notion of
explaining why a translation goes away.

regards,
	junichi
--