Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup

Quoting Hideki Yamane (henrich@debian.or.jp):

 >  But they stop installation with debootstrap failure message
>  "Warning: Failure trying to run: chroot /target mount -t proc proc /proc"
>  in my environment. So I test keyboard layout with virtual console (good)
>  but cannot test with X.

I suspect this has of course nothing to do with console-setup.

I'm just testing a rebuilt image right now, to see if I see this
problem.

You mention you wanted to test X and that things work in virtual
consoles: did you actually choose the "desktop" install? That one
failed, but an install without X didn't fail. Do I understand
properly?