Re: Plans for dropping levels 3 to 5 of "Debian Installer translations"

Christian Perrier wrote:
> As a consequence, I have the intent to soon reduce the number of
> levels listed as "Debian Installer translation levels" to only 2.

Any reason why this was not CCed to the d-boot list?

Please specify exactly which packages would move from which current level
to which other level, or will get dropped.
Without that info it is basically impossible to comment on the plan.

In principle I can see reducing the number of levels could make sense.
However, reducing it to only 2 may be a bit too much, unless the i18n
documentation will be used to provide clear priorities for translators.

Cheers,
FJP