Localization tasks not installed after upgrade

I notised on three hosts that I upgraded from etch to lenny, that the
packages in tasks finnish and finnish-desktop were not installed. I
kind of expected to have a finnish system after upgrade, because that
is what I had in etch.

Related question: how can a naive user find out what tasks are
available for his/her language? I can install those with
  aptitude install finnish finnish-desktop
but aptitude search finnish does not show that task. I discovered the
file /usr/share/tasksel/debian-tasks.desc which lists the finnish
tasks, and aptitude in interactive mode has the Tasks listing.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi