Re: dma 0.0.2009.02.11-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package dma

Quoting Simon Paillard (simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr):

> Before starting the translation, you may ask
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english for proofread your english
> templates.
>
> I don't assume they are good or bad, I didn't even read it, but it's
> good to benefit from debconf proofreading (aka Smith project) early.

I hereby confirm that they can be enhanced..:-)

More on the overall style, indeed, as the use of English seems correct
(at least for my French eyes).

Peter, if you're OK to go this way you just need to send the
debian/*.templates file(s) to debian-l10n-english.

While you're at it, also send debian/control so that we can review
package descriptions.