DDTSS - it - Suggestions about the "suggestions" feature

Hi.

I am one of the Italian translators who are currently using the DDTSS.

At least *some* (I haven't talked with everyone so I can't talk for
everyone) of us are having some problems with the Suggestions
feature. It looks to us that sometime when we complete the translation
of a description (i.e. translation + 3 reviews), that translation
doesn't show in the "Recently translated" list and this - we think- is
due to the fact that there is a Suggestion for the package.

Some Suggestions were for descriptions we had just recently translated
and using them would reopen the translation process once again (we are a
very little group, so 3 reviews are not easy to reach).
We tried to avoid using the suggestion in the end.

But with 449 Suggestions showing on the page and 996 in the system (more
probably since the number never goes down) it's very likely that we
start translating something there is a suggestion for.

We are puzzled by the "not-showing-in-the-translated-list" behavior if
there is a Suggestion. We'd like to know what happens to those
translations.

We would "suggest" not showing suggestion for descriptions that are
already translated or currently under translation, and also checking for
double Suggestions.
In our page, for instance, the package ant-gcj has 2 suggestions.  Even if
we accept the 1st one... then the 2nd one will pop up at some point and
we will use our time on that one (you can't remember the names of the
descriptions you worked on) instead of moving on.

I don't know if technically this is possible or not, or if it's a lot of
work.
As I said, we can simply forget the Suggestions, provided they don't
interfere with the translations we are doing (We'd have to change
strategy then I guess).

Thanks,
beatrice.