Re: DEBIAN WIKI: translating into Chinese.

Hugh <hugh.shang@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Franklin,
>
> It seems that I destroyed the homepage of debian wiki, could you please restore
> it or let me know how to restore it.
>
> I'm sorry for keep destroying Debian WIKI instead of contributing to it.
>

> I will be very glad if you or somebody on the mailing list teach me on how to
> create new zh_CN pages, link to English version pages, etc. I know there are
> FAQ, HOWTO and Help on wiki.debian.org, but I am too stupid to understand that.
>
> Tks a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Hugh

If you'd like to help with the simplified Chinese translation of Debian
wiki, you can find the 简体中文 link at the bottom of the wiki homepage,
where you are supposed to work on.  Also, it is suggested to contact
debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org to coordinate with the simplified
Chinese community.

Regards,
Deng Xiyue