Re: zabbix 1:1.6.2-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package zabbix

Quoting Miguel Figueiredo (elmig@debianpt.org):
> "Zabbix supports any web server supported by PHP4, however only Apache can be
> "
> "configured automatically."
>
> Zabbix depends on php5...
>
> "Depends: apache2 | httpd, php5, php5-mysql | php5-pgsql, php5-gd, ucf,
> dbconfig-common (>= 1.8.19), debconf (>= 0.5) | debconf-2.0"
>

> And PHP4 it's not available anymore on stable nor testing...

Oh crap...these templates and all the debconf stuff in zabbix, are
utterly outdated. As said already, the choice of Apache server to
configure shouldn't be there anymore, etc, etc.

I even wonder if there is still need for the debconf questions.