Swedish debconf translations over 90%

It went unnoticed up to now but I'd like to announce that Swedish
translations of debconf templates have reached over 90% in unstable:

sv   : 8646/9502,  856 missing, 90.99%

If I'm correct, Swedish is indeed virtually very close to 100% if all
pending and sent translations were applied to respective packages
(that will be for the next NMU campaign, which you can expect to start
somewhere around the end of 2009, in the middle or squeeze release cycle).

Portuguese, German and French continue to keep up very close to 100%
and Czech could probably make it, though the effort is apparently
needing a small bump to cope with changes that happened during last
year in debconf templates.