Re: zabbix 1:1.6.2-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package zabbix

Quoting Luca Monducci (luca.mo@tiscali.it):
> Hello Christian,
> An Italian translation proofreader noticed some probable typos in
> a couple of strings:
>

> #. Type: multiselect
> #. Description
> #: ../zabbix-frontend-php.templates:2001
> msgid "Web server to reconfigure for zabbix:"
> msgstr ""
>
> s/zabbix/Zabbix/

Agreed. I sent a corrected patch to the maintainer. I will correct
translations as they come.

> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../zabbix-frontend-php.templates:3001
> msgid "Restart the web server(s) now?"
> msgstr ""
>
> Here seems possible configure more than one web server. In any other
> strings we can configure only one web server.

Not exactly. Other question is a multiselect template that allows more
than one choice.

Actually, the options it offers are outdated as "apache",
"apache-perl" and "apache-ssl" don't exist anymore. I reported that
bug in the BTS. The template is indeed useless now. Still, until the
maintainer fixes this, it should be kept...:)

So, here, I think it is still safe to keep the plural.