Re: How to update a translation package description for lenny?

В Sun, 1 Mar 2009 03:46:14 +0100
Nicolas François <nicolas.francois@centraliens.net> пишет:

> On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 12:18:48PM +0300, Yuri Kozlov wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > The user found a typo in the translation package description in
> > lenny (on a web
> > http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=laptop-detect). lenny
> > (stable)    (utils): определение типа комьютера (ноутбук или нет)
> > squeeze (testing) (utils): определение типа компьютера (ноутбук или
> > нет) I fix this for squeeze.
> > How to upload corrected translation for lenny?
>
> You should be able to fix the typo in DDTP/DDTSS for Lenny too.

How? I not seen in the DDTP/DDTSS mechanism descriptions posibility
selection of the suite.

I think the updated translations for sid descriptions must be backported
in the lenny/etch/... automatically (at least for packages.debian.org).
I dont want to make a double/treble work.

--
Regards,
Yuri Kozlov