Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

В Sun, 1 Mar 2009 03:37:16 +0100
Nicolas François <nicolas.francois@centraliens.net> пишет:

> On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 11:55:44AM +0300, Yuri Kozlov wrote:
> >
> > Could you activate pseudo-urls for debian-l10n-russian@ too?
> > We want to try...
>
> It should be activated now.
> (http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/russian/ru.by_status.html)
> (It should be updated every hour)
On http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/russian/ru.by_status.html
the link http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/pseudo-urls.html pointed to
"This page has been moved to /debian-l10n/docs/robot/pseudo-urls.html /.
Please update your bookmarks."
May be update the script?

> Support in http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/ru will require
> another action (in
> webwml/english/international/l10n/scripts/gen-files.pl ; I think
> lessoften is generic and does not require any changes). If somebody
> with commit access to the webwml repository, please add the following
> line to the %LanguageList hash in gen-files.pl; otherwise, I will
> send a patch to debian-www when I wakeup)
>
> 	RU    => 'russian',
Added.

--
Regards,