release notes building time ...

 Again I feel the need to raise my voice about the building time of the
release notes. I just had to kill it once again because it was running
_way_ too long. I am thinking of moving the release note building from
the often cronjob (every four hours) to once a day to avoid not being
able to not have the rest of the site delayed because of a still running

 Sorry for the inconvenience, and if you are able to work on optimizing
the building of the release notes please do so now, I don't really see
much gain in having it hold up everything else.

 Thanks for your attention,