Please respect deadlines for translation updates...

> Enclosed please find the Italian translation of the Debconf template.

Well, sending translations *after* the deadline is not the best you
can do...:-)

That will make the package reappear again on my radar and, as I spot
many packages, I could very likely nag the maintainer *again* about
that package. At some moment, they won't welcome this anymore, really.

Pretty please, do your best to respect deadlines...